- If AA Co Schools are 2 hours late: no morning Mass
- If AA Co Schools are closed: no morning Mass, all parish activities are cancelled
- If AA Co Schools dismiss early: evening parish activities are cancelled
- If Anne Arundel Community college starts classes at 10:00am: morning Mass is cancelled
- If Anne Arundel Community college starts later than 10:00am, or classes are cancelled: no morning Mass, parish activities are cancelled
- For inclement weather that is not a snow emergency:
We will use Flocknote to notify parents of Religious Ed cancellation. (text stjane to 84576 to join)OR go to http://www.wbaltv.com/weather/closings or listen to WBAL 1090 radio for St. Jane Frances de Chantal Religious Ed closing information. A decision will be made by 8:00am.
- If Anne Arundel County declares a snow emergency: All activities are cancelled; HOWEVER, SUNDAY MASSES AT ST. JANE FRANCES WILL BE HELD FOR THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO SAFELY ATTEND.
In the event of a snow emergency, Archbishop Lori reminds Catholics in the Archdiocese of Baltimore that Church law excuses them from fulfilling the Sunday obligation to attend Mass due to a grave cause, such as unsafe travel due to severe weather conditions.
Those who cannot safely attend Mass are encouraged to listen to the Sunday radio Mass on WQLL-AM 1370 at 9:00 am or watch the TV Mass on the Eternal Word Television Network. Check www.ewtn.com or www.catholictv.com for listings.
9:00 am – WQLL 1370 AM and WCBM 680 AM
6:00 pm – WCBM 680 AM (rebroadcast)
Following each airing of the Radio Mass is a locally-produced Catholic radio program, Catholic Baltimore, which will air interviews and information relevant for Catholics in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
Heart of the Nation: My Sunday Mass
During times of inclement weather, floors may become wet and slippery. Please wear appropriate footwear and use caution when entering and leaving our church and other parish buildings.