Middle School Youth activities
Young Catholic Leaders (YCL)
Our middle school YCL group is here to offer a way for the youth to develop friendships at St. Jane Frances Parish. Youth are naturally drawn to community, so we are creating a community here for them where they can build friendships that last a lifetime! We meet after school here at St. Jane Frances from 2:45pm–4:30pm. All middle school youth are invited to join us. Parents are encouraged to join us, too… we can always use an extra pair of hands, and the work is joy filled!
- after school twice a month
- Each time we meet we share a meal and then pray… play… and work!
- Our goal is to create leaders who bring Jesus into all they do.
- Anyone in Middle School is welcome to attend
- $20 one time donation per family
- 2018-2019 Calendar (pdf)
- Altar Servers are essential to our liturgies here at St. Jane Frances
- Training is throughout the year. Ask to be put in the next session!
A week of service and fun:
- Christian Outreach within the local community
- For those who have completed 6th–8th grade
- Outreach? Soup kitchens, nursing homes, shelters, etc.
- Opportunity to meet like minded youth
- Each day starts with service- ends with fun outing
- The week ends with a field trip
- High School Students peer for us!
Please contact Mrs. Melissa Boyle at 410-255-4646 or email@example.com.
(often said at 6:00 am, noon and 6 pm)
The angel of the Lord declared unto Mary, and she conceived of the Holy Spirit. Hail Mary…
Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to your word. Hail Mary…
And the Word was made Flesh and dwelt among us. Hail Mary…
Pray for us, O holy Mother of God; that we maybe made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Pour forth, we beseech thee, O Lord, thy grace into our hearts that we, to whom the incarnation of your Son was made known by the message of an angel, may by his passion and cross be brought to the glory of his resurrection.
We ask this through the same Christ, our Lord. Amen