**Church & Sacrament updates
March 31, 2020
“We are no longer asking or suggesting that Marylanders stay home,
we are directing them to do so.” Governor Hogan 3/30/2020
For us this means:
- Our parish church building is now closed until further notice.
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation at all parishes is suspended until further notice.
- What to do if you need to go to reconciliation but can’t? Click this link for a wonderful article that might help.
- Baptisms and weddings are not to be performed and must be rescheduled at a later date after current restrictions have been lifted.
- We cannot distribute palms, holy water or any other items at this time.
Father Carl wants to remind all of us that he continues to pray for us and our needs. Add your personal prayer requests for Father to take to Jesus in his prayers.
Here are the current cancellations:
- Public Masses will not be held until further notice
- All Station of the Cross Services canceled
- Saint Jane Frances School CLOSED thru April 24, 2020
- Daycare CLOSED thru April 24, 2020
- Knights of Columbus meetings and events canceled
- Monday night Bingos cancelled thru April
- All Friday Fish Frys for the remainder of the 2020 Lenten season
- Walking with Purpose – Canceled until further notice. Check email for ZOOM sessions.
- High School Youth Drop In- Canceled until further notice. Check email for ZOOM sessions.
ALL PUBLIC Masses will not be held until further notice.
View Previous “LIVE” Videos from St. Jane Frances Church by clicking each link below:
- Fr. Carl’s words about COVID-19
- Stations of the Cross 3/20/2020
- 4th Monday of Lent reflections by Fr. Carl 3/23/2020
- Stations of the Cross 3/27/2020
- 5th Monday of Lent reflections by Fr. Carl
- 5th Wednesday of Lent reflections by Deacon Steve
View Previous “LIVE” Masses:
- Saturday, March 21st 5:00 Mass
- Weds., March 25 Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord
- Saturday, March 28th 5:00 Mass Order of the Mass (March 28/29th)
Stay connected with up to date information at St. Jane:
Daily Mass Resources
- EWTN Daily Mass: Celebrated at 8am & 12pm
- Archdiocese of Baltimore Sunday Mass
- Bishop Barron’s Daily Mass
- Catholic Kids Media – Offers Lenten Homilies for kids
- Loyola Press – 3 minute Daily Retreats for families
- Daily 2 minute video reflections from Dynamic Catholic
Personal Enrichment Resources
FORMED Videos: PARISH CODE: MCYCMZ
Resources for Couples
FREE Resource For Couples
As we all cope with COVID-19, the dangers it brings and the inconveniences it causes us, we need to remember to hold on tight to our most important connections, the people we love. We cannot let the stresses we experience harm our relationships. One of these is the relationship between husband and wife.
Because of this we have decided to make this popular marriage enrichment program available to all couples free of charge.
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.