“Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy. 31:6
**Church & Sacrament Updates
As of Sunday, May 24th
- The Church will be open for Personal Prayer
- Hours the Church will be open:
- Sunday 10am-3pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30-11:30 & 4:30-6:30
- Please wear a mask and follow the instruction of the volunteer when arriving to Church
- 10 People will be permitted in at a time
- Further instructions could be found here
- Hours the Church will be open:
Father Carl wants to remind all of us that he continues to pray for us and our needs. Add your personal prayer requests for Father to take to Jesus in his prayers.
Here are the current cancellations:
- Public Masses will not be held until further notice
- Saint Jane Frances School CLOSED thru the end of the School Year.
- Knights of Columbus meetings and events canceled. Check email for ZOOM sessions.
- Monday night Bingos canceled until further notice.
- High School Youth Drop In- Canceled until further notice. Check email for ZOOM sessions.
Deacon Steve offers a Psychologist point of view on COVID-19.
View Previous “LIVE” Videos from St. Jane Frances Church by clicking each link below:
- Fr. Carl’s words about COVID-19
- Stations of the Cross 3/20/2020
- 4th Monday of Lent reflections by Fr. Carl 3/23/2020
- Stations of the Cross 3/27/2020
- 5th Monday of Lent reflections by Fr. Carl
- 5th Wednesday of Lent reflections by Deacon Steve
- 1st Friday Eucharistic Adoration 4/3/2020
- Stations of the Cross 4/3/2020 Booklet for Stations (PDF)
- Rosary History & Praying the Rosary (LIVE from 4/4/2020)
- Monday of Holy Week Reflection by Fr. Carl
- Wednesday of Holy Week Reflection by Deacon Steve
- The Cross- Reflection for Good Friday by Deacon Steve
- Holy Thursday Morning Prayer
- Holy Thursday Night Prayer (Holy Thursday Liturgy of the Hours PDF)
- Good Friday Morning Prayer (Good Friday Liturgy of the Hours PDF)
- Holy Saturday Morning Prayer (Holy Saturday Liturgy of the Hours PDF)
- Divine Mercy Chaplet on 4/19/2020
- April 22nd Gospel Reflection by Deacon Steve
View Previous “LIVE” Masses:
- Saturday, March 21st 5:00 Mass
- Weds., March 25 Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord
- Saturday, March 28th 5:00 Mass Order of the Mass (March 28/29th)
- Friday, April 3rd, 1st Friday 8:30 Mass
- Palm Sunday Mass, Saturday 5:00pm Script of the Passion
- Holy Thursday 7:00pm Mass (We are unable to save the video per instructions, please check Facebook for replay of Mass)
- Good Friday Stations of the Cross & Litany to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Good Friday 3:00pm Service
- Easter Vigil 8:00pm Mass
- Easter Sunday 10:00am Mass
- Saturday, April 18th 5:00pm Mass
- Saturday, April 25th 5:00pm Mass
Stay connected with up to date information at St. Jane:
Daily Mass Resources
- EWTN Daily Mass: Celebrated at 8am & 12pm
- Archdiocese of Baltimore Sunday Mass
- Bishop Barron’s Daily Mass
- Perpetual Adoration—24 Hour Adoration
- Daily Scripture Readings
- Stations of the Cross
- Divine Mercy Chaplet (video from Divine Mercy Sunday)
- Catholic Kids Media – Offers Lenten Homilies for kids
- Loyola Press – 3 minute Daily Retreats for families
- Daily 2 minute video reflections from Dynamic Catholic
Personal Enrichment Resources
FORMED Videos: PARISH CODE: MCYCMZ
Resources for Couples
FREE Resource For Couples
As we all cope with COVID-19, the dangers it brings and the inconveniences it causes us, we need to remember to hold on tight to our most important connections, the people we love. We cannot let the stresses we experience harm our relationships. One of these is the relationship between husband and wife.
Because of this we have decided to make this popular marriage enrichment program available to all couples free of charge.
My Jesus, I believe that you are present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there, and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You. Amen.