Formation is life long. There is no such thing as graduating from learning about the Faith. For this reason, we offer Monthly Enrichment Time for adults and families rather than simply offering a children’s faith formation program. Our program is offered twice a month (the first two Sunday’s of the month. Adults will remain in the hall for enrichment, while children will move to classrooms on the 1st Sunday and then the 2nd Sunday, the children will gather in their classrooms for an additional lesson. Children will break up into age groups where catechists will engage in age-appropriate lessons. (more info and FAQs)
Sign up today for Religious Education!
Enrollment Deadlines and Fees
- Through June 30: 1 Child = $85, 2 or more children = $160
- July 1–August 15: 1 Child = $95, 2 or more children = $180
- After August 16: 1 Child = $105, 2 or more children = $210*
- Additional $20 will be added after September 2nd
2021-22 Calendar Dates
|Sept||12||Overview/ Welcome||Hall||Parent Session|
|No 2nd Week|
|Oct||3||The Bible- God’s Letter of Love for You||Hall||Parent Session &|
|Nov||7||The Lord Keeps His Promises||Hall||Parent Session &|
|Dec||5||The Final Coming- Incorporate Advent/2nd Coming||Hall||Parent Session &|
|Jan||9||The Sacrament of Matrimony||Hall||Parent Session &|
|No 2nd Week|
|Feb||6||On this Rock I will Build My Church- Church History||Hall||Parent Session &|
|Mar||6||The Sacrament of Reconciliation- Forgiveness||Hall||Parent Session &|
|13||Lenten Service Project||Classroom|
|April||3||O Most Holy Week- What is the Tridduum?||Hall||Parent Session &|
|10||Family Life Wrap Up||Classroom|
|May||1||The Trinity||Hall||Parent Session &|
|No 2nd Week (Mother’s Day)|
Important Info for Parents!
- If you have a child to prepare for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist, information was sent in April. Please contact us if you did not receive anything.
- Children preparing for First Reconciliation / First Eucharist (typically Grade 2) need to be enrolled in Religious Education or in a Catholic School.
- High School Youth are encouraged to serve as volunteers for Sunday mornings (Child Protection certification is needed)
- Children must be accompanied the 1st Sunday at least one parent or legal guardian.
Time: 8:30am–9:45am (just in time for 10:00am Mass)
If you have concerns about payment, contact Melissa Boyle at 410-255-4646 ext. 1418 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No one is ever turned away if unable to pay.
Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee to we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O holy mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you,
And I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven,
And the pains of hell;
But most of all because they offend You, my God,
Who are all good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace,
To confess my sins, to do penance,
And to amend my life.