Formation: Students and Families
Thank you for allowing us to partner with you in the religious upbringing of your children. We are here to work with you and support you in your role as primary educators of your children. This is indeed a great responsibility, but with every responsibility comes a corresponding grace from God!
If you don’t find the information you need here, please feel free to contact us. We are here to serve you.
St. Jane Frances, pray for us!
ME Time Dates:
2018: Sept 9, Oct 7, Nov 4, Dec 2
2019: Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 3, Apr 7, May 5
Time: 8:30am – 11:00am (includes attending 10:00am Mass together)
- August 30 to begin on Sept. 9th
- September 28 to begin on Oct. 7th
- September: TBD
- October: You’ve Got Mail, The Bible: God’s Love Letter to You
- November: See you at the Finish Line: The Final Coming
- December: Cross My Heart! The Lord Keeps His Promises
- January: A Match Made in Heaven, The Sacrament of Matrimony
- February: The Trinity: Now That’s a Mystery!
- March: The Clean Sweep, The Sacrament of Reconciliation
- April: O Most Holy Week
- May: On This Rock, I Will Build My Church
If your family is new to formation at St. Jane Frances, please contact Katie Torrey for information and to enroll in our program.
Coordinator of Religious Education
Religious Ed Office: 410-255-4646
Hail, Holy Queen
Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee to we cry, poor banished children of Eve.
To thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn then, most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy toward us,
and after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Pray for us, O holy mother of God
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you,
And I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven,
And the pains of hell;
But most of all because they offend You, my God,
Who are all good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace,
To confess my sins, to do penance,
And to amend my life.