We are so happy that you are joining us!
To join St. Jane Frances de Chantal parish, please complete our Online Registration Form on the My Own Church web site. See instructions or video below. Current members can also sign up to access and modify your own contact information, groups, and preferences. If you have any questions in completing the form, please contact the Parish Office at 410-255-4646 during normal business hours (Mon.–Fri. 9am–4pm). Thank you!
- Go to https://baltimore.parishsoftfamilysuite.com/Register.aspx.
- Select “St Jane Frances deChantal Parish, Pasadena” from the Organization drop-down menu.
- Complete the remaining required fields.
- A temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Use your ‘Username’ and ‘Temporary Password’ the next time you log into the St. Jane Frances portal.
- You will be prompted to change the temporary password and enter your own for future access.
Changes are processed electronically and are first approved by an authorized church staff member. If you are already a parishioner, we will merge your account with what is already in our database. Then you’ll have access to make changes and/or updates.
About My Own Church
My Own Church is a technology platform by ConnectNow that gives St. Jane parishioners secure and personal access to the information in their family record. Once you register online, you will be able to log in and perform the following tasks in My Own Church:
- Register yourself and each family member with contact preferences
- Register online to enroll any family member in an open faith formation class
- Volunteer for ministries
- Manage ministry scheduling and service preferences
- See envelope and online giving history
- Browse the online parish directory to connect with other members
- Update family and member information, add photos and set privacy preferences
- Access electronic giving statements at year-end or anytime
- Support the accuracy of your parish records and reduce paper!