Join us for these fun High School Youth activities!
Drop ins are most Sunday evenings from 6:30-8:30PM at the parish center:
- These evenings start with food, and then fellowship and formation follow.
- Anyone in High School is welcome to attend (just drop in)
- Check bulletin or calendar to make sure we are meeting
Each summer we head out for a week of service:
- Work camp is usually out of state and is run by Catholic Heart Work Camp
- Chaperones who can stay the week are always appreciated
- Sign ups for this begin in the fall for the next summer
High School Leadership
- Some of the youth who want to serve more can take on this role
- Meetings are usually twice a month during the school year
- Altar Servers are essential to our liturgies at St. Jane Frances
- Training is throughout the year. Ask to be put in the next session!