The modern woman’s guide to the Bible.
Have you ever considered that your day-to-day struggles are, at their core, timeless and universal? Though your challenges are deeply personal, they are also deeply human, and God has provided workable solutions for you through the teachings of Christ and the Roman Catholic Church.
Walking with Purpose would like to help you enjoy a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ, nurtured through personal Bible study and small group discussions created just for women.
Walking with Purpose (WWP) is a women’s Scripture-based, Catholic faith-sharing group that aims to deepen women’s relationships with Jesus Christ. The program offers personal study and small group discussions that link everyday challenges and struggles with the teachings of Christ and the Church.
Do you often have these questions?
- Are you a woman seeking a safe place to spiritually grow?
- Do you feel pulled in many directions?
- Have you sat at Mass, wondering what it has to do with you, personally?
- Would you like to connect and have deeper relationships with other women from our community?
- Is it difficult to manage all of the details thrown your way?
- Do your children ask you questions about Mass, scripture, or your faith, and you struggle for answers?
- Are you stretched in so many directions and need a way to refuel and be refreshed?
- Have you ever wondered: “Isn’t there more to life than this? Why am I here? What is my purpose?”
Walking with Purpose sessions will be held on Thursday nights from 7–8:30pm in the school. Touching the Divine, a 20-lesson Bible study, focuses on the many qualities of Jesus revealed through the Gospel of John. This study draws us into a deeper, loving relationship with Jesus as we reflect on His life and personality. If you would like to watch intro videos to WWP, please visit: www.walkingwithpurpose.com
Saint John referred to himself as “the disciple whom Jesus loved” and as we study, John will teach us how much Jesus loves us, and how His love is the true satisfaction of our souls. Knowing Christ more intimately, as John did, will touch your heart and fill you with hope!
St. Jane Frances School
8513 St. Jane Drive
Pasadena, MD 21122
When: Meetings will be held on Thursday nights from 7-8:30pm in the school.
If you need a ride to Walking With Purpose, please call the office at 410-255-4646 and leave your name and contact information.