To better serve our parish/school organizations, ministries, and groups, please read the below instructions for reserving facilities.
Facilities Reservation Form
Please fill out one Facilities Reservation Request Form for each event you wish to schedule, following the directions on the form. This form is also to be used to schedule events that are to happen during or after weekend masses in the church (such as a K of C recruitment weekend, or a mass for Scout Sunday). Be sure to designate the date and room you wish to use and the beginning and end times of the event. Please make sure your room request is clearly marked, especially if it is a change of room since last year. Only one form need be filled out for a recurring event such as a monthly meeting.
- Facilities Reservation Request Form (57kb PDF)
You can also contact Tracey Laber in the Parish Office at 410-255-4646, ext. 1401 for information on booking an event.
IF YOU CANCEL YOUR EVENT, PLEASE CALL THE PARISH OFFICE AT (410) 255-4646, EXT. 1400 AND NOTIFY TRACEY LABER SO THE DATE CAN BE OPENED UP FOR OTHER RESERVATIONS.
Please note: All fundraising is subject to review by the parish Finance Committee to avoid overtaxing the generosity of the parish either with simultaneous fundraising efforts or those that happen too frequently.
- A representative from the group will obtain a key from the parish office and will sign it out.
- The key is to be returned to the key box in the rear vestibule of the rectory when the meeting is completed.
- The room must be left in a clean, usable condition. This is especially true for the hall kitchen, and kitchenette area of the parish center. All groups are asked to make use of the dumpsters to dispose of trash.
- Be sure all lights, fans, and air conditioners are turned off, and windows closed.
- Regarding the rest rooms: At the end of your event, be sure that toilets are flushed, trash placed in trash cans, lights off, and any plumbing problems reported to the facilities coordinator.
- Make sure that the building or meeting room is secure when the event is over.