May 6, 2019 – Our Men’s Ministry is a place for all men 18 and older to meet and build community where they can belong to a group of Christian men with similar beliefs and bear witness to the grace and mercy of God. We currently meet for fellowship and faith study at St. Jane Frances Parish Center on Monday evenings from 7:30 to 9:00pm. So, men… please consider this great opportunity and join us!
- Session 7: Mar. 11th Deacon Steve: The Second Coming: Hope & Courage
- Session 8: Mar. 18th The Miracle of Fr. Kapaun
- Session 9: Mar. 25th Called and Chosen: Fr. Vincent R. Capodanno
- April 1: Power In My Hands: A Story of Hope and the Power of Prayer
- April 8: Parish Mission
- Session 1: Apr. 22nd Fr. Robert Barron: “Eucharist: Sacred Meal. Sacrifice. Real Presence.“
- Session 2: April 29
- Session 3: May 6th
- Session 4: May 13th
- Session 5: May 20th
- Cook Out: Jun. 3rd
For more info, contact:
Catholic Men’s Fellowship Conference: Mar. 23rd
The Catholic Men’s Fellowship of Maryland is dedicated to helping men answer the call to holiness and virtue through prayer, Word and sacrament. We are faithfully obedient to the sacred Magisterium of the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church, and committed to cultivating leaders among men for the Church’s evangelizing mission. Joyfully proclaiming Christ to all by word and the testimony of a fully integrated Catholic life, in cooperation with the Holy Spirit, together we strive to transform the culture in Christ.
All men 18 and over are invited to join us. Meet with other Catholic men to know and live your Catholic Faith. Enjoy fellowship with some refreshments and snacks. There is NO cost to you except your time. Come and join us!