Celebrating 75 Years!
St. Jane Frances De Chantal 2020 Parish Pilgrimage to Tour Shrines of France
Due to COVID-19, we have to reschedule the 75th anniversary events. That also means we RESCHEDULED the France Pilgrimage. We will be offering a Parish Pilgrimage to France. Join Fr. Carl and other fellow parishioners on this 11-day Spiritual experience; you will not want to miss it! The date for the trip is October 20, 2021. NEW pilgrims are welcome! Since we pushed back the date, we can add more people!
- Start off the pilgrimage with a few days in Paris
- Stop by the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal for a tour (where the Virgin Mary appeared to Saint Catherine Laboure)
- Visit St. John Vianney (patron of priests), Ars
- Visit the Basilica and home of St. Thérèse (“Little Flower”)
- Travel to Nevers, France—the final resting place of St. Bernadette
- Travel to Chartres and visit the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres (home of the Virgin Mary’s Veil)
- Visit Annecy, France—home of the Order of the Visitation of Our Lady (St. Jane Frances de Chantal’s order)
- Enjoy the delicious French cuisine (includes 16 meals)
- End our Pilgrimage in Lourdes
Visit our Travel Site: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/989256
If you have any questions or want to make a deposit for the trip, please contact Melissa at the Parish Office at 410-255-4646.