Celebrating 75 Years!
St. Jane Frances De Chantal 2020 Parish Pilgrimage to Tour Shrines of France
In September 2020, St. Jane Frances de Chantal Church will kick off our 75th Anniversary Year (2020–2021) of our Parish! We have many events planned throughout the year for the whole family (stay tuned for a flyer next Spring). In October, we will be offering a Parish Pilgrimage to France. Join Fr. Carl and other fellow parishioners on this 11-day Spiritual experience; you will not want to miss it! The dates for the trip are October 7–18, 2020.
An Informational meeting will be held on January 7, 2020 at 6:30pm in the Parish Hall. Bring all of your questions as our Travel agent explains in detail all that the trip will offer.
- Start off the pilgrimage for a few days in Paris
- Stop by the Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal for a tour (where the Virgin Mary appeared to Saint Catherine Laboure)
- Visit St. John Vianney (patron of priests), Ars
- Visit the Basilica and home of St. Thérèse (“Little Flower”)
- Travel to Nevers, France—the final resting place of St. Bernadette
- Travel to Chartres and visit the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres (home of the Virgin Mary’s Veil)
- Visit Annecy, France—home of the Order of the Visitation of Our Lady (St. Jane Frances de Chantal’s order)
- Enjoy the delicious French cuisine (includes 16 meals)
- End our Pilgrimage in Lourdes
Visit our Travel Site: https://gateway.gocollette.com/link/989256
If you have any questions or want to make a deposit for the trip, please contact Melissa at the Parish Office at 410-255-4646.