Dec. 9, 2018 – Come and enjoy breakfast with family and friends at St. Jane Frances de Chantal’s 47th Annual CHRISTMAS PANCAKE BREAKFAST! Enjoy Pancakes, Sausage, Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk. Food! Fellowship! Fun for all ages!
Top Ten Reasons to come to Breakfast!
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast of Pancakes, Sausage, Coffee/Tea/Juice/Milk
- Get to know St. Nicholas: visits and pictures with St. Nicholas (complete with a miter and crozier!)
- Take a Selfie at our Christmas selfie station
- Raffles for adults (including one with a Grand Prize of $1,000!)
- Bid on a GREAT PRIZE to be auctioned!
- Support Religious Education
- Make a Holiday Craft with kids (Bring your fun money!)
- Get in the Holiday Spirit
- Meet new friends
- Share time with old friends
Please join us for this parish event… we hope to see everyone on Sunday!
$20 per family
$7 per person
$5 for kids 5-10
Credit cards accepted.
Advance Tickets are available at the Rectory Office and Sunday Religious Education Classes. Proceeds benefit our Religious Education Program. For more information, contact the Faith Formation office at 410-255-4646.
Date: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018
Time: 8:30am to 11:00am
Location: St. Jane Frances Parish Hall
8513 St. Jane Dr., Pasadena, MD 21122
Will you help?
VOLUNTEERS and DONATIONS:
We are looking for volunteers and donations to help support this fundraising event. If you can volunteer to help at this event, please contact Katie Torrey at 410-255-4646 or email@example.com. THANK YOU!!!
Amazon Smile Wishlist for Craft items needed
(from this link, Amazon donates a small percentage of each sale to our school!)
Set up: Friday 6:00 – 7:00pm
Sunday Shift 1: 8:15 – 10:00am
Sunday Shift 2: 9:45am – 11:30am
Clean up: Sunday 11:30am – 12:30pm