July 7, 2018 – Husbands and Wives! Come Celebrate and Nourish Your Marriage!
“The word of God tells us that the family is entrusted to a man, a woman and their children, so that they may become a communion of persons in the image of the union of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.” (no. 29 from Amoris Laetitia: Pope Francis’s exhortation “The Joy of Love,” April 2016)
The 10th CHERISH Retreat Evening at St. Jane Frances de Chantal will include:
- CHERISH Retreat for Married Couples starting with Vigil Mass at 5:00 pm (or start with dinner after)
- “Self Care & Spirituality in Marriage” talk by Father Vin Arisukwu, Associate
Pastor of Christ the King parish
- Dinner: Florentine Meatballs with Fettuccini Alfredo
- Variety of desserts
- Special dietary needs will be provided upon request at RSVP.
- Other surprises and guest couple speakers
- The evening closes with a prayer & blessing
- The evening is FREE, but donations gratefully accepted.