Formation is life long. There is no such thing as graduating from learning about the Faith. For this reason, we offer Monthly Enrichment Time (or “ME Time”) for adults and families rather than simply offering a children’s faith formation program. On a monthly basis, we will gather as a community in the school hall for prayer and snacks. Adults will remain in the hall for enrichment, while children will move to classrooms. Children will break up into age groups where catechists will engage in age appropriate lessons. (more info and FAQs)
Important Info for Parents!
- If you have a child to prepare for First Reconciliation and First Eucharist, information was sent in April. Please contact us if you did not receive anything.
- Children preparing for First Reconciliation / First Eucharist (typically Grade 2) need to be enrolled in Monthly Enrichment Time.
- High School Youth are encouraged to serve as volunteers for ME Time. (Child Protection certification is needed)
- Children must be accompanied at ME Time by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- Childcare for ages 1 & 2, and a PreK 3 & 4 class are offered at no charge. Grade 8 has their own activities during this time, also no charge.
2019-2020 ME Time Dates and Topics
Sept. 8 – Let’s review the Sacraments
Oct. 6 – What goes around comes around
Nov. 3 – Living and dying to become a saint
Dec. 1 – Prepare the way of the Lord
Jan. 5 – As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Feb. 2 – Go tell it on the mountain
Mar. 1 – Jesus’ compassion in his Passion
Apr. 5 – Our Father, Who art in Heaven
May 3 – Tongues of fire, Wings of a Dove
Time: 8:30am–11:00am (includes attending 10:00am Mass together)
August 30 to begin on Sept. 8th
Sept 27 to begin on Oct. 6th
K–7 $75 for 1 child, $150 for 2 or more children
*Ages 1 & 2, PreK 3 & 4 , and Grade 8 are no charge*
Please make checks payable to St. Jane Frances Church and return with Registration Form to:
St. Jane Frances Religious Ed
8499 Virginia Ave.
Pasadena, MD 21122
Credit card payments are possible. Call the office before coming in.
If you have concerns about payment, contact Claire at 410-255-4646 or email@example.com. No one is ever turned away if unable to pay.